What should be noted after the procedure?
- It is recommended to avoid filler injection when you are having your period or when you are in a poor condition.
- Please avoid drinking and smoking for couple days and relax.
- Light facial cleansing and makeup are possible on the day of the treatment.
- Bruises usually go away on their own within a week, but applying vitamin K cream will help to get rid of a bruise faster.
- Do not excessively touch the treatment area until the filler is in place for one month after the treatment.